My new book, The Joseph Anointing: Living Above the Sun, just launched on Amazon Kindle — and for a few days, it’s available completely free.





Grab your copy here





This book carries a message for those who’ve been through betrayal, delay, or hidden seasons—and are now being called into purpose. It’s a message I believe many need to hear right now.





If it resonates with you—or you know someone who would be blessed by it—I’d love for you to grab a copy and help me spread the word.





A download, a share, or a quick review would truly mean a lot.





Thanks for taking a moment to read this. I’d love to hear how you’re doing too, if you feel like replying.





With appreciation,





Eric

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are Not Climbing to Reach Him

Day 7: Reigning from Above the Sun – Living in Daily Ascension